The Quik Rack Mach2 is the highest-quality aluminum receiver-hitch bike carrier available. It fits any kind of vehicle, from cars to trucks to SUVs and is ready to carry your mountain bikes, road bikes, fat-tire bikes, e-bikes, and kid’s bikes. And with the optional Add-on, you can bring the whole team by loading up to four bikes on one Mach2. It’s made in America with tough, lightweight, high-quality aluminum and rugged steel. We field-tested the rig on western Colorado and Utah’s roughest roads. It’s proven to withstand mud, dust, rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, and, of course, your kids.
NOTE: Delivery of products are approximately March 1, 2021
The Mach2 boasts many awesome improvements over the original Quik Rack:
- All-new trays and mount design means heavy-duty construction.
- No tools are necessary to install the rack or Add-on.
- Custom 1-key anti-theft design that fits on your key chain.
- Pivoting license plate mount included.
- Strength of the wider tray (45-degrees) fits heavier bikes, including e-bikes
- Attractive multicolor scheme: black trays and silver, red, blue, and gold highlights.
- Can be used on bikes with a wheelbase of up to 58”.
- Ready for 1 ¼” receivers – adaptable to 2″ receivers
- Increased weight limits for the 1 ¼” receiver are 250 lbs. with a four-bike maximum. (depending on bike configurations and final testing)
- Fits tires up to 5” wide perfect for fat, mountain, and electric bicycles.
- An all-purpose bike rack for your car, SUV, or truck.
- 28 lbs (Shipping is 35 lbs and dimensions are 31x19x9)
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Full warranty included.
See all specs HERE