Featuring the Mach2
The Quik Rack (R)evolution Continues!
The wide-open landscape beckons. You can hear its call. It speaks to the explorer in you, but you’re not part of the trendy crowd. You’re daring and different. You yearn to rebel. We think the same way. The new Quik Rack Mach2 bike carrier is perfect for people like you. Your next adventure can take you across rugged trails, smooth roads, and everything between. Go prepared with the bike rack that lets you experience it all with ease.
The Mach2 features a modular design that lets you fit up to four bikes on a single rack. Load it up with your mountain bikes, road bikes, fat bikes, e-bikes. Bring the kids bikes, too. Install it on your vehicle in seconds with no tools needed. Never search for a pesky wrench again. Everything locks securely into place with an integrated anti-theft design. It’s tough, lightweight, super-easy, and rough road-tested. And it’s 100% made in America.
The Mach2 was created by the legendary rack designer Cal Phillips. You may already be a fan of his original Quik Rack. With 20 years since the Quik Rack, he’s been busy in his shop packing the new Mach2 with nearly a dozen improvements that make it “quikr” and easier. Craving behind-the-scenes secrets? Meet Cal on our QuikRStuff Blog. As if the pressure could build any more, after a delay due to the global pandemic, QuikRStuff is shipping the new Quik Rack Mach2.
Mach2 Single Rack – fixed 2″ hitch OR adaptable 1.25″ hitch
The Quik Rack Mach2 is the highest-quality aluminum receiver-hitch bike carrier available. It fits any kind of vehicle, from cars to trucks to SUVs. It’s ready to carry your mountain bikes, road bikes, fat-tire bikes, e-bikes, and kid’s bikes. With the optional Add-on, you can bring the whole team by loading up to four bikes on one Mach2. It’s made in America with tough, lightweight, high-quality aluminum and rugged steel. We field-tested the rig on western Colorado and Utah’s roughest roads. It’s proven to withstand mud, dust, rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, and, of course, your kids.
The Mach2 boasts many awesome improvements over the original Quik Rack:
- All-new trays and mount design means heavy-duty construction.
- No tools are necessary to install the rack or Add-ons.
- Custom 1-key anti-theft design that fits on your key chain.
- Pivoting license plate mount included.
- Strength of the wider tray (45-degrees) fits heavier bikes, including e-bikes
- Attractive multicolor scheme: black trays and silver, red, blue, and gold highlights.
- Can be used on bikes with a wheelbase of up to 58”.
- Ready for 2” receivers and soon, a 1 ¼”-to-2” adapter will be available soon.
- Increased weight limits for the 2” receiver and up to 300 lbs. with a four-bike maximum. (depending on bike configurations)
- Fits tires up to 5” wide perfect for fat, mountain, and electric bicycles.
- An all-purpose bike rack for your car, SUV, or truck.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Full warranty included.
Fixed 2″ Price: $549
Adaptable 1.25″ Price: $549
The Add-on lets you load up to four bikes on a single Mach2 rack. Mix and match:
- Mountain bikes
- Road bikes
- Fat tire bikes
- Kid’s bikes
The Mach2’s modular design and the optional add-on is one of the things that makes it so (r)evolutionary.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ here.