The Quik Rack Mach2 is the highest-quality aluminum receiver-hitch bike carrier available. It fits any kind of vehicle, from cars to trucks to SUVs and is ready to carry your mountain bikes, road bikes, fat-tire bikes, e-bikes, and kid’s bikes. And with the optional Add-on, you can bring the whole team by loading up to four bikes on one Mach2. It’s made in America with tough, lightweight, high-quality aluminum and rugged steel. We field-tested the rig on western Colorado and Utah’s roughest roads. It’s proven to withstand mud, dust, rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, and, of course, your kids.
The Mach2 boasts many awesome improvements over the original Quik Rack:
- All-new trays and mount design means heavy-duty construction.
- No tools are necessary to install the rack or Add-on.
- Custom 1-key anti-theft design that fits on your key chain.
- Pivoting license plate mount included.
- Strength of the wider tray (45-degrees) fits heavier bikes, including e-bikes
- Attractive multicolor scheme: black trays and silver, red, blue, and gold highlights.
- Can be used on bikes with a wheelbase of up to 58”.
- Ready for 2” receivers (and soon, a 1 ¼”-to-2” version will be available.)
- Increased weight limits for the 2” receiver are 300 lbs. with a four-bike maximum. (depending on bike configurations)
- Fits tires up to 5” wide perfect for fat, mountain, and electric bicycles.
- An all-purpose bike rack for your car, SUV, or truck.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Full warranty included.