The Quik Rack Mach2 has officially launched and been delivered to the doorsteps of our earliest waitlisters! Here’s proof!
Successful launch & investment speeds up timeline to full scale production
- After selling out of our first batch and winning a $100k investment in the Greater Colorado Pitch Series, QuikRStuff is expanding production capacity to meet demand!
- Thanks to our loyal waitlisters, we are funding our production needs to expand without giving up more equity, allowing us to remain competitively priced with other 4-bike systems – even as a 100% American-made product.
- Deposits and purchases via the waitlist will be invested in automated CNC machines. It’s our own version of a “Kickstarter,” made possible by you.
An update from the CEO about the next phase of our adventure:
See our winning pitch!:
Go to 12:15 to learn about the competition and 17:40 to see our pitch. The winning announcement is at 1:31:50.
If you are on the waitlist:
- You will receive a unique link to purchase when it is your turn to pre-order.
- We have sent links to 1,050 and will start sending links in larger batches of 500.
- We will continue to post where we’re at on our Instagram highlight called “Waitlist” that is pinned to our profile. You can always check this to see what number we’re up to. We will also post updates on Facebook with every email batch.
If you’re NOT on the waitlist:
Sign up for our email newsletters by sending a message through the Contact Form or sign up specifically to be notified when backordered racks are in stock for the 2” Mach2, 1.25” Mach2 or Add-on by clicking “Add to Waiting List” and confirming the subscription via the automated email from QuikRStuff (check your spam folder!)
We are doing our best to keep everyone informed as we expand operations, so please follow us on Instagram and Facebook for updates. We thank you for your patience and look forward to making your future 2-wheeled adventures a whole lot “QuikR!” We appreciate that you want to support an American-made company in pursuit of creating the golden standard of bike racks.
The QuikRStuff team