UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2023
Buying a new bike rack is like welcoming a new family member. Let’s make sure the Mach2 “fits” into your family!
Mach2 2″ & 1.25″ – 30.7 lbs (Shipping is 36.2 lbs and box outside dimensions are 31″x19″x9″ – inside dimensions are 29.5″x18″x8″)
- Add-on – 22.7 lbs (Shipping is 27.9 lbs and outside dimensions are 31″x19″x9″ – inside dimensions are 29.5″x18″x8″)
- Ramp – 13lbs – Shipping is 14 lbs and box outside dimensions 60”x8”x8”
- Maximum tire width – 4.77 inches (5.05 tire is the maximum we have seen and it works – see this FAQ – Maximum Tire width
NOTE: We do NOT give opinions of fitment, as there are variables of changes in model spec, OEM & aftermarket hitches and adapters, and way too many cars to keep up a database. We give YOU the tools you should need to measure and make a determination yourself. If you can’t find the answer you need, contact us!
In the tilted down mode (see the image/specs below),
- The first Add-On is 1 7/16″ below the hitch,
- The second Add-On is 5 15/32″ below that for for a total of 6 15/16″ below the hitch.
- The third and fourth Add-On are each an additional 5 15/32″ below the Add-on above it.
1.25″ Version Hitch Insert (below).